Don’t you feel relaxed, refreshed, and rejuvenated after a facial session at the spa? Do you want to have the same feeling at home? While many ingredients could help you have better results, opting for the traditional and natural ones is better. This is because applying products enriched with pure Aloe Vera Gel could improve the blood circulation in your skin cells. They also make your skin cells come alive due to an increased dose of natural goodness, especially regular usage.
Using a toxin-free Pure Aloe Vera Gel could answer many of your skincare and haircare woes. Whether you are facing seasonal dryness or skin inflammation after using a new product, lathering aloe vera gel not only comes to your rescue but also makes for a terrific addition to your skincare routine.
Aloe Vera, the humble houseplant, is a miracle that often hides in plain sight. Our grandparents have been using this plant in its raw form for various skin care and hair care purposes. This medicinal herb nourishes the body from the inside – it is rich in nutrients, aids in improving digestion, and even boosts immunity.
What causes dull and dehydrated skin?
Dull-looking skin lacks a healthy glow and appears lustreless, tired, and rough. It also has an uneven tone and texture due to a deficiency of nutrients. Common signs include dehydration, dark under eyes, and dark patches. In addition, several other factors like poor lifestyle habits and irregular sleep cycles can also dull your skin.
Let’s have a look at various causes of dull and dehydrated skin.
- Dead Skin Cells: As you age, your skin produces less oil which can cause dead skin cells to build upon your face, making it appear less radiant, dull, and dry.
- Improper Diet: A healthy diet provides our skin with certain essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, healthy fats. If we lose out on it, our skin suffers.
- Not Enough Moisturization: Hydrating your skin regularly with the help of toxin-free moisturizer is the key to bright, youthful, and healthy-looking skin.
- Wrong Skincare Products: If you use skincare products that do not suit your skin type, you are likely to break down your skin barrier.
- Lack of Over Exfoliation: It is important to remove dead skin cells and dirt accumulated on its surface by exfoliating your skin one or two times a week.
How to Choose a Pure Aloe Vera Gel?
Below are the tips that will help you pick the right aloe vera gel to reap its benefits.
- Look Out for the Ingredients: Gone were when consumers used to rely on word of mouth. With the boom of the digital world, they have become more aware and they usually choose a product as per its ingredients list.
- Know Your Skin Type: Before buying skin care products, it is essential to know your skin type – Dry Skin, Oily Skin, or Sensitive skin.
- Never Buy into the Hype: Packaging and popularity are sometimes easy to lure customers. However, do not buy customers based on the impressive packaging.
That is why using natural products is recommended by dermatologists. One such product is Mamaearth Pure Aloe Vera Gel. It can save you by reviving your natural glow and help you get rid of bad bacteria and irritants on the facial skin.
6 Benefits of Pure Aloe Vera Gel for Your Skin and Hair
Gentle and rich in nutrients, Mamaearth Pure Aloe Vera Gel can enhance skin, especially the face and the hair. Here are some of the benefits that you may avail from using it:
- Helps Soothe Sunburn: Consisting of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, this gel is a natural remedy for sunburnt skin. It forms a protective layer around the skin and helps retain moisture. In addition, it is also rich in antioxidants and minerals that together boost the healing process.
- Moisturizes the skin: Aloe Vera Gel seeps deeper in the skin cells, unclogs the pores, removes dead skin, and soothes inflammation. It also treats irritation caused by rashes and shaving.
- Combats skin-aging, blemishes, and acne: Enriched with Vitamin E and anti-aging properties, thisgel helps eradicate skin blemishes, diminish age lines, and treat pimples.
- Helps in faster hair growth: Ithelps activate new hair growth by increasing blood circulation to the scalp. By providing essential minerals and vitamins, it helps in repairing dead skin on the scalp.
- Keeps dandruff away: Aloe Vera Gel helps heal dry skin, fungal infections, and oily skin, which are the main causes of dandruff.
- Acts as a conditioner to the hair and scalp: Along with conditioning the skin, it conditions the hair and softens it, thus maintaining its vitality and shine.
What else should you use to cleanse and exfoliate your facial skin deeply?
Now let’s get to know something about Mamaearth Charcoal Face Scrub. It keeps your skin deeply cleansed and helps you to avoid breakouts.
Activated charcoal has been used for centuries for its absorbent properties. It acts like a magnet to attract and draw out pollutants and irritants from your skin cells, thus helping your skin be soft, supple, and glowing.
Note: If you want to buy Mamaearth products, you can visit your nearest supermarket or buy them online and get them delivered to your home.
Benefits of using an Activated Charcoal-based Skincare Product on the Face
- Deep Cleanse the Facial Skin: Charcoal can absorb the dirt and excess oil from your skin. As a result, it is more effective than any other cleanser. Daily cleaning is a necessity for brighter skin. Charcoal digs deep inside pores to lift out the impurities and dead skin, leaving your skin clean.
- Makes your skin glowing and radiant: ACharcoal Face Scrub helps initiate a cell turnover process that replaces old skin cells with the newer and better nourished ones. This keeps your skin looking young, gentle, refreshed, and radiant.
- Detoxifies The Skin: Your skin not only has dirt and oil on the surface, but it is exposed to chemicals and toxins, even in the air. Using an activated Charcoal-based skincare producteffectivelyremoves smoke particles from your skin.
Summing It Up
We recommend you use a pure aloe vera gel every day to get youthful and clean skin and help grow healthy hair. However, if you are looking to exfoliate your face, using a charcoal-enriched gentle face scrub would be a better option. The latter would help deep cleanse and detoxify your skin, providing your face a youthful glow.